An army of pigs and a flock of birds are landing in Italy!! Angry Birds Il Film arriva in Italia il 15 Giugno. Showing more artwork here:)


Some drawings to show how I transformed the Angry Birds  from the mobile game design to the characters that we see in the movie. I started exploring different visual grammars before defining the final one with the producers. I was a very exciting challenge to create a vision and translating the game character designs for the silver screen. More coming!!

























 The image above is the final look of film released as first marketing image for the public. I finalized the characters in all their definitive details (from a look point of view) in this image.
BG design is by our production designer.


The development of Red as a final design and CG look took a lot of work and time. I'll describe the process  in a separate post:)








No comments: